By Tarek Ahmed PhD PE, Nathan Meehan
, Pages i,iii
, Page iv
, Page ix
Chapter 1 - good checking out Analysis
, Pages 1-226
Chapter 2 - Water Influx
, Pages 227-279
Chapter three - Unconventional fuel Reservoirs
, Pages 281-432
Chapter four - functionality of Oil Reservoirs
, Pages 433-483
Chapter five - Predicting Oil Reservoir Performance
, Pages 485-539
Chapter 6 - creation to more advantageous Oil Recovery
, Pages 541-585
Chapter 7 - fiscal Analysis
, Pages 587-649
Chapter eight - monetary Analysis
, Pages 651-660
Chapter nine - Professionalism and Ethics
, Pages 661-682
, Pages 683-688
, Pages 689-702
Read or Download Advanced Reservoir Management and Engineering PDF
Best mining books
Designed for geologists and engineers engaged in particular within the look for gold deposits of every kind and as a reference for teachers in larger faculties of studying, instruction manual of gold exploration and overview offers rules and specified reasons that underpin the right kind interpretation of daily event within the box.
The area of textual content mining is at the same time a minefield and a gold mine. textual content Mining is a quickly constructing purposes box and a space of medical examine, utilizing thoughts from well-established medical fields equivalent to information mining, desktop studying, info retrieval, usual language processing, case-based reasoning, records and data administration.
Hydraulic Fracturing affects and applied sciences: A Multidisciplinary viewpoint serves as an advent to hydraulic fracturing and offers balanced assurance of its merits and strength unwanted effects. proposing a holistic evaluate of hydraulic fracturing and its environmental affects, this ebook chronicles the historical past and improvement of unconventional oil and gasoline creation and describes the hazards linked to using those applied sciences.
Collecting the correct and the correct amount of knowledge is important for any decision-making method. This publication offers a unified framework for assessing the worth of strength info collecting schemes through integrating spatial modelling and selection research, with a spotlight in the world sciences. The authors speak about the worth of imperfect as opposed to excellent info, and the price of overall as opposed to partial details, the place basically subsets of the information are received.
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering
- Coal and Coalbed Gas. Fueling the Future
- Knowledge Mining Using Intelligent Agents
- Mine safety and efficient exploitation facing challenges of the 21st century: International Mining Forum 2010
Additional info for Advanced Reservoir Management and Engineering
Recall that the gas formation volume factor Bg as expressed in bbl/scf is given by: Solution (a) The m(p) method: Step 1. Calculate tD: 0:000264ð50Þð4Þ ð0:2Þð0:0168Þð6:25 3 1024 Þð0:322 Þ 5 279; 365:1 Bg 5 tD 5 ψD 5 0:5½lnðtD Þ 1 0:80907 5 0:5½lnð279; 365:1Þ 1 0:80907 5 6:6746 m(pwf) by applying 1422Qg T ψD mðpwf Þ 5 mðpi Þ 2 kh ! 1422ð7454:2Þð600Þ 5 ð198 3 106 Þ 2 6:6746 ð50Þð10Þ 5 113:1 3 106 The corresponding value of pwf 5 1200 psi (b) The p2 method: Step 1. Calculate ψD by applying Eq.
140) with the gas properties evaluated at: p5 p r 1 pwf 2 where Using the same technique identical to that described previously for liquids gives the following exact solution to the diffusivity equation: Qg 5 53 The gas properties Z and μ are evaluated at: @2 mðpÞ 1 @mðpÞ φμct @mðpÞ 1 5 @r 2 r @r 0:000264k @t For semisteady-state flow, the rate of change of the real-gas pseudopressure with respect to time is constant. 138) where Qg 5 gas flow rate, Mscf/day k 5 permeability, md Bg 5 gas formation volume factor at an average pressure, bbl/scf The gas formation volume factor is given by the following expression: Bg 5 0:00504Z T =p Qg 5 gas flow rate, Mscf/day T 5 temperature, R k 5 permeability, md In deriving the flow equations, the following two main assumptions were made: Two approximations to the above solution are widely used.
P(rw, t). There are two commonly used forms of the constant-terminal-rate solution: (1) the Ei function solution; (2) the dimensionless pressure drop pD solution. These two popular forms of solution to the diffusivity equation are discussed below. The Ei Function Solution. , Eq. 66): pðr; t Þ 5 pi 1 ! 77) The mathematical function, Ei, is called the exponential integral and is defined by: ðN e2u du u x ! x x2 x3 5 lnx 2 1 2 1? 1! 78) Craft et al. 19, respectively. The Ei solution, as expressed by Eq.